Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello

My name is Chernise and I’m starting this blog so I can chronicle and share some messages I’ve received lately. The information isn’t new but I wanted to put it out there for anyone on a journey of Self discovery that it might resonate with. After telling a friend about an experience I had, she said to me, “I feel like we’re reading different books but on the same page.”


So if this applies to you, then welcome! I’m also doing this because my Soul really (really!!!) seems to want me to do this. I don’t know where this will lead, but this is what I’m up to for now -- and I hope you receive this with all of the love and joy that’s going into it.


Thanks for being here!

Chernise

3 comments:

  1. “One day you finally knew what you had to do, and began, though the voices around
    you kept shouting their bad advice,” --- Mary Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg !!! Chernise I so proud of you !!!! I really enjoy this first blog. I mean its amazing the energy feel thru reading this is amazing ... I believe this will be a tool for upliftment yourself and others... Continue to write and I will read to see what is blessing I can get thru it
    Love Ronald ( Mr. Vitamin Man )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brava!!! continue letting your light shine. The seeds you're planting today will bare fruits for you tomorrow in more ways than you can ever imagine.
    Can't wait to read more..............

    Sankari

    ReplyDelete